High Season Rates / Low Season Rates
HIGH SEASON :
12th April to 6th July, 14th Aug. to 17th Aug., 1st Oct. to 10th Oct, 26th oct to 12th nov, 20th Dec. to 7h Jan. 2020.
LOW SEASON :
1st April to 11th April , 7th July to 13th Aug., 18th Aug. to 30th sep., 11th Oct. to 25th oct., 13th Nov. to 19th Dec; 8th Jan 2019 to 31st March. 2020. (except holi weekend of March 2020)
Arrival and Departure Policy
Check-Out 1200 Hours
A recent Government notification requires guests to present proof of identity at the time of check in. Guests are requested to carry with them the required document during their travel.ank. Details will send through email.
2. Payment can be deposited in our current account in HDFC Bank / ICICI Bank /PNB Bank /SBI /AXIS Bank. Details will send through email.
• 50% cancellation fee if cancelled within 45 days prior to check in.
• 80% cancellation fee if cancelled within 30 days prior to check in.
• 100% cancellation fee if cancelled within 15 days of check in.
• In case of premature departure, 80% of package cost for days not availed shall be forfeited.
1. We also deal in customized packages for various destinations and requirements.
For more detail please contact us Now.
• All bookings are confirmed against Advance payment.
• Payment can be deposited in our current account in HDFC Bank or ICICI Bank. The details can
be obtained by email
•Guests are advised to carry a photo identify proof at the time of check in:
•Guests are advised to keep Age Proof of children who are below 7 years as hotel may ask for the
same, if child seems to be older. If Guest is unable to produce the proof then hotel has right to
charge for the child.
• Early check in and Late check out is subject to availability.
PLEASE NOTE THAT TARIFFS AND PACKAGES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE